Bitcoin is quickly increasing in value but mining is expensive no matter which way you look at it. For most, it is already beyond their reach to be able to afford the equipment necessary to 'dig' for bitcoin. Contract mining is gaining in popularity over other forms of mining because you can get as much as you want for as long as you want. We also take on the headache and hassle of maintenance, connectivity, overhead and electricity so you don't have to worry about anything but collecting bitcoin.
The value in this form of mining is that people are confident that bitcoin will continue to rise and be worth a great deal more in the future. Given that there are only a finite number of these digital coins, that is most likely the case and digital currency is only gaining in popularity. So get your share of bitcoin and let us start mining for you today. If you choose, we will donate a portion of your mining contract to charity.
The following contracts are currently available;
How Does It Work?
Here are the steps along with the guidelines. The most time consuming part is setting up your mining account and miner which should take about 5 to 10 minutes but you only need to do this one time.
- We recommend setting up your miner on btcguild.com or bitminter.com. We can use our accounts and deposit directly but setting up your own miner will ensure that you can view the miners at work. It is very simple and will only take you a few minutes to set up an account and miner.
- Signup for the desired speed and lenght of contract. We will be adding more speeds and term lengths as we grow but for now you can choose up to 20GH/s for up to a 7-day period. If this is your first time, you may want to signup for a shorter term to get your feet wet.
- Once you have signed up, please provide us with your miner account information including the pool name (btcguild or bitminter), your worker name (must be the complete worker name) and your password.
- It will take us about 1 business hour (M-F although we often work all the time) to configure your miner and get it fired up.
- We notify you via email that the miner has started and that the clock is ticking. The time that we SEND the email is the time that the contract starts.
- Contract time is measured in hours from the time that we send the notification email. There are instances when we will go over on miner time but we will never short miner time. Time will always be to the plus side.
- Once the timer has expired and your miner is no longer working, feel free to enter another contract with the same miner. Repeat users will get 1 additional day for each repeat contract. Contact us if you would like to set up an automated repeat or monthly contract.
- If mining is something you wish to continue, you may want to purchase your own equipment and let us host it for you.